Stakeholder Management & Sustainability in the Oil & Gas Industry
In this two-day course, you will study the business use cases for enhancing your organizationï¿½s social license in the regions through which you operate. There will also be a focus on specific policies in Sustainability (Sustainability) aligned to your goals. You will learn how to simplify Social License to Operate and Sustainability strategies. This will include the precise tools to develop and implement policies and practices to integrate Sustainability into your organization, with an understanding of the necessary players and departments involved. Emphasis is placed on the business advantages of improved stakeholder engagement. You will learn to articulate and promote the business case for Sustainability to enhance competitiveness.
Global Sustainability Frameworks
- Overview of relationship between oil and gas industry to global economy
- Importance of inculcating responsibility and sustainability into business foundation
- Incorporation of environmental cost and benefit information into business decisions
- Core elements of Sustainability
- Corporate Sustainability Reporting Water issues and the linkages to social license
- Human rights in the oil and gas sector
- Stakeholder engagement and Indigenous/Aboriginal issues
- Measuring sustainability Indexes and global best practices
Business Strategies for Sustainability
- Maintaining relationship between oil and gas regional operators
- Environmental Management Programs as a source of sustainable growth
- Linkages between corporate strategy and a ï¿½Social License to Operateï¿½(SLO)
Environmental Dimensions of Sustainability
- Eco-Efficiency in the oil and gas sector
- Identification and accounting of environmental costs into business choices
- Studying and managing supply chains to account for GRI Guidelines
Professionals in private companies, public sectors, NGOs, international organizations and governments who are or would like to be involved in Sustainability.
$1,285 for this two-day training course.
Upcoming Schedule:[table “” not found /]